Thursday, January 14, 2010

... my Nic ...

Meet Nic. We have been hangin out the past month and a half! I have never been so happy before! He is incredible! We are having so much fun getting to know each other and spending time with each other. We are so compatible and have a lot in common. Sometimes we stay up just talking and laughing telling each other stories from our past. It feels good to have someone to lean on when life gets hard. And we both lean on each other. I feel so blessed to have Nic in my life. He means everything to me. We always put each other first, and we are both so appreciative of one another. It feels so good. We have so much fun together whether we are out at dinner or a movie, or just bumming around.. we always enjoy each other's company. Can't wait to see what the future holds. :) Oh and don't forget to look at the scoreboard from our first game of bowling. ;)


IMG_2893lux



IMG_2902w



IMG_2903pp



IMG_2904w



IMG_2905w



IMG_2899



IMG_2896



IMG_2900

3 comments:

Brooke said...

man you are a pro bowler!! Glad you are so happy and things are going well!

Mike and Katie said...

excited that things are going well..looking forward to other updates

Brandi said...

I love seeing how happy you are, Whit! Nic is a lucky guy! we need to double date soon... I would love to meet him. PS.. I had no idea you were such a good bowler.. I should have thrown in bowling on my rhyme I made for you (: