Thursday, August 27, 2009

MAC Photoshoot!

I have been taking a MAC makeup class for the past 2 weeks! Tonight we had our photoshoot where we were in charge of coming up with an idea for a shoot, hair and makeup and any accessories. Frank Armstrong took the pictures, he is amazing. I won't get the disc for awhile so I packed my camera along and got some pictures of my work. My beautiful friend of about 10 years, Jessy, was my model! She was perfect for what I wanted! Here are some pictures I took tonight!

7 comments:

Kelly and Whitney said...

Whit you took these? they are amazing and Jesse looks beautiful!! great job!

Josh and Heidi said...

so beautiful....... the photos and jess!! wowsers!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your both rock! Jesse looks amazing and your an awesome photographer Whit.

Britt said...

That is amazing!! And I'm pretty sure most girls would kill for her eyebrows.

whitney said...

Thanks guys! Jess was a perfect model for it so it wasn't hard to make her look beautiful because she already is!

Fierce & Free said...

YOu are sooo amazing at everything you do my dear!!! And the perfect model!!! Now we need to do some of you! Can't wait for our girls retreat!!! love you whit!

Unknown said...

I don't know you but I saw that you took a Mac makeup class... how did you find out about that? its something i have always wanted to do