Wednesday, February 24, 2010

... it's true ...

Untitled-1t

Nic has been out of town all week for work and it has really made me realize how much I enjoy having him around. He has been a huge blessing in my life. I have become so sappy and love struck. So if mushy mushy isn't your style, you might want to exit this page now. We have grown so close over the past couple of months and I am really missing him. He is always there to comfort me and to support me. I know he is just a phone call away, but it's not the same. On the other hand, I am so proud of all the hard work he has been doing. He has been doing great! Literally kicking butt and taking names along the way! I love that about him. He is so motivated and such a hard worker and all of his hard work is starting to pay off. He really is the most amazing person. And yes, this is my blog so I can brag about my super awesome boyfriend all I want!! There is no harm in that right? Anyways, Nicolus.. if you are reading this then I just want you to know how proud I am of you.. that I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you on Friday and give you the biggest most juicy kiss you could ever imagine!!

P.S. I have the cutest little book called Instant Karma. Love it. It has the cutest ways to give yourself good karma.. so I am going to try and post 3 everytime I post a new blog. (Let's see how long this will last!!)

1.Love completely and unselfishly.
2.See everyday and everything in your life as a gift.
3.Be your partner's best friend and biggest fan.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! Peter and I will have to double up with you guys some time

Mike and Katie said...

i am so happy that you are happy.

Brandi said...

I LOVE SEEING YOU HAPPY, WHIT!!!